16th Tetrahedron Symposium Asia Edition
Challenges in Bioorganic & Organic Chemistry
10-13 November 2015 | Shanghai, China
Elsevier’s Tetrahedron Symposium is the recognised annual meeting and information point for reporting advances in Bioorganic & Organic Chemistry. The intention of this conference is to provide an intimate and relaxed environment, to stimulate fresh thinking and creative ideas, in a scientific field impacting so importantly on life and medical sciences.
The symposium will also highlight the key role of chemistry in the discovery and development of new therapeutic agents for human diseases. Each event brings together over 400 leading individuals to discuss the most relevant issues at that moment. The symposium is run in conjunction with Elsevier’s leading biochemical journals.
At the conference a world-class line-up of speakers reviewed the latest developments in:
- Stereoselective synthesis
- Synthesis and property of functional molecules
- Total synthesis of natural products
- New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
- Bioorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry
What to expect from the Symposium:
- Learn from internationally renowned researchers in a comprehensive programme covering all aspects of organic synthesis; bioorganic, medicinal and computational chemistry; molecular recognition and the organic chemistry of materials.
- Understand the current state of research and the challenges to future discovery.
- Present your latest research as a poster (or a possible oral presentation)
- Network with the editors of the Tetrahedron journals, meet with international colleagues, visit the trade stands and grow your LinkedIn connections.
- Experience the beautiful, historic city of Shanghai in your spare time!
Click to download apps
- Xin Chen, China
- Neil Garg, USA
- John Hartwig, USA
- Byeang Hyean Kim, Korea
- Masayuki Inoue, Japan
- Hualiang Jiang, China
- Michael Krische, USA
- Maja Köhn, Germany
- Wen Liu, China
- Teck-Peng Loh, Singapore
- Stephen Martin, USA
- Yoshiaki Nakao, Japan
- Viresh Rawal, USA
- Richmond Sarpong, USA
- Regan Thomson, USA
- Shu-Li You, China
- Biao Yu, China
- Xiang Zhou, China
- John Wood, USA
- Da-wei Ma, China